How Cheernetic is adapting to Covid-19
We work with fulfillment partners to print and ship our orders. We're in regular communication with them for the latest updates of what's going on.
Our fulfillment partners are still operating and we're continuing to accept orders. Fulfillment and shipping may take longer but your order will reach you.
Your support means a lot to us, especially during this time. Stay safe and take care of yourselves.
At this time cushions with the infill are only available for shipping within the UK. For international shipping we can ship the cushion covers only.
If you live in the USA, please visit our Etsy shop as we currently have FREE SHIPPING when ordered through there. Cushions with the infill are also available. Not all our designs are currently available on Etsy, so please email if your preferred design is not yet listed: email@example.com
Shipping is FREE for orders within the UK.
If you live outside the UK, shipping is calculated at checkout.
Our cushions are printed and made to order and we aim to print and ship items generally within 72 hours (excluding weekends and holidays)
- In the UK we use Royal Mail 24 for smaller, light weight parcels or Royal Mail Parcel Tracked for larger parcels. Both of these services typically take 24-36 hours.
- Postage costs are calculated based on the weight of the order. Prices start at £8.50 for European shipping.
- Royal Mail International: This service used to take around 5-8 days to reach anywhere in Europe however with Brexit all carriers are now suffering major delays of products. Also note we are not responsible for any taxes or duties that may be incurred when shipping into the EU.
Rest of The World Including USA
- Postage costs are calculated based on the weight of the order. Prices start at £8.99 for worldwide shipping.
- Royal Mail International: This is a fully tracked service and can take from 5 to 15 days depending on which country you are shipping too. We are not responsible for any taxes or duties incurred as your package clears local customs.
In very rare occasions, the delivery may take longer than the standard shipping time stated above. Most of the delays are caused by the customs, that, unfortunately, we can’t control. We seek your patience and understanding should this happen.
As you would expect when an order is shipped we are at the mercy of the postal system and they can affect the delivery speed.
If you have not received your order 21 days after estimated date, please contact us.
In most cases, customs fees do not apply but you may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers). Unfortunately, Cheernetic has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
If you live outside of the United Kingdom please be aware that any tax or custom charges are payable by the customer.